OUR HUMAN RESOURCES
Because only the value of the men and women who make up the Espace Transit teams determines its performance and growth, particular care is taken in recruiting future employees and in the success of those who are involved.
With a workforce of around 200 employees, Espace Transit is by far the leading customs broker in Morocco.
Our HR strategy is based on the following main axes:
- • continuous training: an annual training plan helps maintain the expertise of our employees and regular adaptation to changes in our professional environment;
- • retention of our staff through an advanced social policy :
- advanced financial support: several partnerships have been concluded to enable our employees to benefit from advantageous bank loans to acquire housing and optimize their consumer loans;
- the organization of unifying activities: trips are organized several times each year to allow employees to meet outside the professional framework and share moments of conviviality;
- management that listens to its employees: the HRM department ensures that it maintains close contact with each agent so that working conditions are optimal.
Our spirit of openness also includes welcoming, each year, many interns from universities in Morocco and abroad.
The work accomplished on a daily basis by the HRM department was rewarded by the association "Babies of Morocco" in May 2015 awarded to Espace Transit, the "Parents Friendly Company" Trophy, in the "Financial support to employees" category. ". On this occasion, a “Corporate Parenthood Charter” was signed by Espace Transit. This document commits the signatory companies to supporting mothers and fathers to better reconcile their professional and family life by taking parenthood into account in the day-to-day management of their human resources.