ISO 9001 is an international quality management standard implemented by ISO (International Organization for Standardization), an independent international non-governmental organization.
ISO 9001 is based on 8 principles:
• Customer orientation - an organization depends on its customers, so it needs to adapt its activities to meet its market;
• Management involvement - helps define common goals and direction;
• Staff involvement - creating an environment where staff are involved in the objectives of the organization;
• The process approach - for results to be achieved, resources and activities must be managed as processes;
• System approach to management - the effectiveness and efficiency of an organization depends on a system approach to activities;
• Continuous improvement - taking this principle everyday is a key objective;
• Evidence-Based Decision Procedure - decision making is based on logical analyzes, data and information;
• Mutually beneficial supplier relationships.
ISO 14001 defines the criteria for an environmental management system. It sets out a framework that a business or organization can apply to build an effective system. The ISO 14001:2015 standard gives management, staff and external stakeholders assurance that environmental impact is being measured and improved.
ISO 27001 describes the requirements for the implementation of an information security management system (ISMS). The ISMS identifies security measures, within a defined perimeter, in order to guarantee the protection of the organization's assets. The goal is to protect functions and information from loss, theft or alteration, and computer systems from intrusion and computer disaster. This will bring the confidence of stakeholders.
Espace Transit is the only company in the logistics sector in Morocco to hold this ISO 27001:2013 certification.
ISO 45001 describes the requirements for setting up an Occupational Health and Safety Management System. It helps organizations improve worker safety, reduce risks in the workplace and create better and safer working conditions around the world.
Espace Transit was the 1st Moroccan company certified ISO 45001:2018.
History of our certifications